Clearview Eye Center accepts many health and vision insurance plans including:


  • Medicare
  • Indiana Medicaid
  • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • Tricare


  • VSP
  • MECA
  • Eye Med

As a participating Medicare provider, we accept Medicare approved physician charges covered at 80 percent. Therefore, patients are responsible for the remaining 20 percent, contingent upon deductibles or other circumstances.

Our staff is always happy to assist our patients by filing Medicare, supplemental and other health/vision insurance claims for you. Patients who have questions about their insurance coverage are encouraged to call our Finance Counselor at (812) 882-9600 or 1-800-456-3937.

Financing provided by Care Credit with approved credit ask for details.

Financing options are available for surgical procedures including LASIK and Cataract surgery. You may APPLY HERE for more information.